Assets for Artists, a program of The Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA), announced its free winter workshops for Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts artists. The winter business and financial workshops for 2021-22 will be online.
The workshops for Rhode Island artists are:
- Photographing Your Artwork with Mercedes Jelinek, Nov. 9, 2-4 p.m.
- Rethinking our Relationship with Money as Artists with Szu-Chieh Yun, Nov. 18, 6-8 p.m.
- Taxes for Artists with Hannah Cole, Nov. 29, 2-4 p.m.
- Business Strategies for Artists with Shey Rivera Ríos, Jan. 19 and Jan. 26, 2-4 p.m.
- Fostering Relationships with Galleries and Museums with Kristen Becker, Feb. 1 and Feb. 8, 2-4 p.m.
Enrollment is limited. Register early by clicking here.