Whether an individual artist, nonprofit organization, or school, RISCA has a wide range of grant opportunities to support arts and culture in Rhode Island. Types of support include: projects grants, fellowships and apprenticeships, general operating support, and more.
Click here to access the grant portal for ORGANIZATIONS.
Click here to access the grant portal for INDIVIDUALS.
- Community Engaged Project Grant — Opens Aug. 1; Deadline Oct. 2.
- Make Art Grant — Opens Aug. 1; Deadline Oct. 2.
- Artist Open Studios Tour — Rolling deadline.
- General Operating Support for Artists — Opens May 1; deadline June 30.
- Opportunity Grant
- Artist Relief Fund — Currently closed.
Arts and Health
- Arts and Health Grant –Opens Feb. 1; deadline April 1
Folk and Traditional Artists
- Folk Arts Apprenticeships — Opens Aug. 1; deadline Oct. 2.
- Folk Arts Fellowships— Opens Aug. 1; deadline Oct. 2.
Education and Teaching Artists
- Big Yellow School Bus School — Currently closed. (Opens Sept. 1)
- Teaching Artist Roster — Opens May 1; deadline June 30.
- Project Grants in Education — Opens Aug. 1; deadline Oct. 2.
- Project Grants for Organizations — Opens Aug. 1; deadline Oct. 2.
- General Operating Support for Organizations — Opens Feb. 1; deadline April 1.
- Rhode Island Expansion Arts Program (RIEAP) — Applications are now currently closed.
- RI Culture, Humanities, Arts Recovery Grant (RI CHARG) — Currently closed.
Special Grant Program
- Build the Future Grant — currently closed
- .Cultural Facilities Grant — Currently closed.