Whether an individual artist, nonprofit organization, or school, RISCA has a wide range of grant opportunities to support arts and culture in Rhode Island. Types of support include: projects grants, fellowships and apprenticeships, general operating support, and more.
Click here to access the grant portal for ORGANIZATIONS.
Click here to access the grant portal for INDIVIDUALS.
Special Grant Program
- Build the Future Grant — currently closed
- Community Engaged Project Grant — Feb. 1 opens; April 3 deadline
- Make Art Grant — Feb. 1 opens; deadline April 3.
- Artist Open Studios Tour — Rolling deadline.
- General Operating Support for Artists — Opens Feb. 1; deadline April 3.
- Opportunity Grant — Rolling deadline.
- Artist Relief Fund — Currently closed.
Arts and Health
- Project Grants in Healthcare — Opens Feb. 1; deadline April 3.
- Health and Human Services Artist in Residence — Currently closed.
Folk and Traditional Artists
- Folk Arts Apprenticeships — Opens Aug. 1; deadline Oct. 2.
- Folk Arts Fellowships— Opens Aug. 1; deadline Oct. 2.
Education and Teaching Artists
- Big Yellow School Bus School — Opens Sept. 1; deadline June 1 of the follow year.
- Teaching Artist Roster — Opens May 1; deadline July 3.
- Project Grants in Education — Opens Feb. 1; deadline April 3.
- Project Grants for Organizations — Opens Feb. 1; deadline April 3.
- General Operating Support for Organizations — Opens Feb. 1; deadline April 3.
- Rhode Island Expansion Arts Program (RIEAP) — Applications are now currently closed.
- RI Culture, Humanities, Arts Recovery Grant (RI CHARG) — Currently closed.