Scroll to Top
- Capital expenses such as building improvements or the purchase of permanent equipment.
- Eliminating or reducing existing debt.
- Fundraising efforts, such as social events or benefits.
- Hospitality expenses, such as food and beverages.
- Expenses incurred prior to or after the grant cycle in which a grant has been awarded (7/1-6/30 for April 1 deadline; 1/1-6/30 for October 1 deadline).
- Applications where the purpose is to “regrant” or award funds using some or all of the RISCA grant funds; Prizes and awards.
- Activities that are part of a graduate or undergraduate degree program, or for which academic credit is received.
- Projects that proselytize or promote religious activities, or which take place as part of a religious service.
- Performances and exhibitions not available to the general public, or that are inaccessible to people with disabilities. This includes activities that take place on a closed school campus during the school day.