Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site is currently accepting proposals for its 2021 season of site-specific artist installations. ESP is again offering two funding levels: $7,500 per standard project, and $15,000 per Criminal Justice Today project. The deadline for proposals is June 17, 2020. For guidelines and to apply, visit https://www.easternstate.org/artist-installations/artist-proposal-guidelines.
Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are extending our April 1st Deadline to April 15th. RISCA Program Directors have added additional, virtual grant support options to assist you in completing your application.
One-on-One Virtual Meetings
- Fellowships and Project Grants for Individuals: sign up for a time with Mollie Flanagan here.
- Arts Access Grants: sign up for a time with Todd Trebour here.
- Folk Arts Apprenticeships and Fellowships: email Elena Calderon Patino at email@example.com to schedule a time.
- Project Grants for Education: email Maggie Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time.
- Project Grants in Healthcare: email Sherilyn Brown at email@example.com to schedule a time.
Drop-in Grant Support Hours
All drop-in grant support hours will happen via Zoom call. You can join by phone or internet browser.
- April 8, 2-3pm: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grant-support-drop-in-on-zoom-tickets-100319805238
- April 10, 5:30-6:30pm: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grant-support-via-zoom-tickets-100320108144
- April 14, 2-5pm: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grant-support-via-zoom-tickets-100320617668
The Public Art Learning Fund provides grants of $500 to $2,000 to support professional development opportunities for New England artists to strengthen their public art practices. Through the Public Art Learning Fund, NEFA intends to foster the continued development of more equitable, inclusive, and vibrant public spaces and public life throughout New England. NEFA will be hosting three webinars in March about the grant and how to apply, March 19th, 5:30-7pm; March 24th, 5:30-7pm; and March 31st, 5:30-7pm.
Next Application Deadline: April 21, 2020
Eligibility criteria and funding priorities: https://www.nefa.org/PublicArtLearningFund
Sign up for an info session in March: https://www.nefa.org/events
Questions? Contact us at:
Kamaria Carrington (they/them/theirs) Program Coordinator, Public Art firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Szeto (she/her/hers) Program Director, Public Art email@example.com