There are lots of ways to get support with your grant application ahead of our April 3rd grant deadline! We offer grant workshops, application walk throughs, one on one meetings, and more! We will do our best to respond to all inquiries, but please know that as the deadline gets closer our calendars and email inboxes fill up.
Grant Programs With April 3rd Deadlines
- Artists: Community Engaged Project Grant; Make Art Grant.
- Education: Project Grants in Education.
- Health: Arts and Health Grant.
- Organizations: Project Grants for Organizations; General Operating Support for Organizations.
Online, On Demand Resources
- Videos of grant webinars and application walk throughs.
- How to fill out the budget template.
- Comic book explaining grants for artists.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
This spring, RISCA will host our grant workshop three times – two on zoom and one in person. These include brief overviews of all of the grant programs and the application and award process, how to fill out the budget template, and basic grant writing tips. A recording will be available following the workshop. You can RSVP for one of these free workshops here: https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/grant-support-for-april-3-deadline-1548359.
Application Walk Throughs
Each program director will offer a complete walk through of the grant application, with plenty of time for questions. These are grant program specific, so sign up for the walk through of the grant or grants you are interested in applying for. Recordings will be available following the walk throughs. You can RSVP for these online webinars here: https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/grant-support-for-april-3-deadline-1548359.
Drop In Office Hours
If you need assistance just before the deadline, RISCA staff will offer drop in office hours on Friday, March 31st and Monday, April 3rd via Zoom. We welcome any questions, including technology, budget template, and more! You can RSVP for these office hours here: https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/grant-support-for-april-3-deadline-1548359.
You can email the grant program director your questions, or request they read your application and provide feedback. Our email addresess can be found here, as well as in the grant guidelines.
Program directors are available to meet with you one-on-one. We ask that you come to these meetings having read the grant guidelines and with specific questions.
- To meet with Mollie about Community Engaged Project Grants or Make Art Grants, sign up here.
- To meet with Todd about Project Grants for Organizations or General Operating Support for Organizations, sign up here.
- To meet with Maggie about Project Grants in Education, email her at email@example.com.
- To meet with Anisa about Arts and Health Grants, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.