The International Sculpture Center (ISC), is seeking panel proposals for the 30th International Sculpture Conference in Detroit, MI this September 30-October 3, 2020. We encourage artists, students, educators, and museum staff to apply!
Panel topics include:
• Rooted in Quiet Corners / The Power of Invisibility
• Science, Art, and the Environment
• Art, Money, and Real Estate
• Navigating and Claiming Space
• Conversations on Equity, Access, and Inclusion
• New Media and Technology
• Art/Sculpture and Architecture
• Technical Talks and Workshops
Submission deadline is February 12, 2020. For more information, visit the International Sculpture Center’s website.