Performing Arts Global Exchange (PAGE) is a new Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation grant program for performing arts presenters nationwide in cooperation with the National Endowment for the Arts. Launching with tours in 2020-2021, PAGE brings exemplary international music, dance, and theater to audiences across the United States. Fee support grants are available to nonprofit presenting venues and units of state, local, or tribal government based anywhere in the U.S. or its territories who book artists from a curated roster. Artists on the roster have not widely toured in the United States and reside in a selected region, with the inaugural year’s roster featuring artists from U.S. neighbors: Canada and Mexico.
To participate in PAGE, presenters should:
- Review the program guidelines and artist roster.
- To receive funding, presenters must reach out to the artist/ensemble’s representative (contacts included in roster) to discuss engagement details—be sure to mention the PAGE program. Presenters must book roster artists by March 25, 2020.
Keep in Mind:
- Each booking must include an artist-involved community-engagement activity.
- Funding applies to engagements taking place between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021.
- MAAF will confirm your grant amount in April 2020.
For complete eligibility details and information on receiving subsidies, please see the 2020 – 2021 program guidelines. Additional questions? E-mail Robyn Busch, Program Officer, International at email@example.com